Backflow Simplified. For Water Purveyors.
We are changing the game with our revolutionary backflow prevention software.
Syncta is a comprehensive solution designed for water purveyors to easily manage their Cross-Connection Control programs. Our cloud-based software allows users to securely access and update information from the mobile devices and computers already in use today. With flexible pricing and unlimited storage, Syncta is the solution that can fit any purveyor’s needs.
Print and mail paper letters or send email notifications using existing templates or create your own. Utilize our saved searches feature to easily send unlimited notices to:
- Customers with backflow assemblies that are due for testing or past due
- Building owners with inspection results and actions required
- Backflow testers whose certifications or gauge calibrations are about to expire or have expired
Eliminate data entry with an online portal where testers can easily and securely submit backflow test results while they are in the field. Our cloud-based portal allows testers to conveniently log results from any device 24/7. Testers gain access by invitation only and can only view data and search by values that you set to ensure customer information stays secure.
- Testers can propose changes that you must approve before your database is updated
- Testers with expired certifications or gauge calibrations cannot submit results
- Syncta flags suspicious data and blocks test results outside of parameters set by the purveyor
- Submitted results and attachments are tracked with GPS coordinates and timestamps to help prevent drive-by tests
Inspections and Tests
Syncta simplifies the inspection and testing process, allowing inspectors and testers to compete all tasks from the field.
- Record inspection and test results and upload photos
- Send notifications and results to property owners
- Schedule inspections and tests with optimized routes
- Track deficiencies and failed tests until resolved
We offer an online portal that improves your customer’s experience and gives them access to their:
- Backflow assemblies and locations
- Test due dates and notifications
- Past test reports
- Inspection and survey results
Data Sync and Reporting
Syncta can set up a recurring sync with your system of record to ensure that data is always accurate and up-to-date.
- Pull live data reports 24/7
- Print, share or export information
- Prepare state annual report
Security is our Priority
Syncta utilizes Amazon Web Services (AWS) to host your data, benefiting from their high level of security and infrastructure. Data is stored in multiple off-site locations with nightly backups and is securely transmitted.
- No need to download software or maintain your own servers
- 24/7 performance monitoring
- 99.995% trailing year uptime
- Real-time maintenance and feature releases without service interruption
We are committed to delivering a product that our customers want and providing top-notch support. Our team has 50+ years of combined experience in Backflow Testing, Program Management and Customer Support. With our varied backgrounds, you can be assured that our team understands backflow and will continually integrate your feedback into our innovative solution.
- Phone, email and live chat support
- Average response within 1 hour
- Unlimited online trainings; on-site training available upon request
Go Green With Syncta
Syncta’s Go Green initiative for water purveyors helps save you time, money, and helps the environment.