All of us at Syncta wish you and your families a safe and happy holiday season!
2016 has been an eventful year, full of change. Over the past few weeks there has been a lot of changes and we are overdue for a new feature update. Below is a list of recent updates you will find useful for managing your backflow testing business.
Upcoming Tests Page
- This new section contains the same information that you would find in the Upcoming Tests report but makes it easier to plan for the future and schedule test
- You can filter by water purveyor and different periods of time to find the tests you are looking for
- This data is based off the Last Tested Date which is automatically updated when a test is performed on a device, or it can be manually changed on the Edit Device page
Scheduling Timed Appointments
- We have made a lot of changes and improvements to our Schedule functionality!
- If you are looking for a way to plan your days with specific times for tests to be performed, this can now be done within Syncta
- Give it a try and let us know if there is anything we can do to make it work better for you
Test Frequency for Devices
- When editing a device, you can now select if the device needs to be tested Annually, Semi-Annually, or Quarterly
- You will find this handy for tracking high hazard devices and making sure they are tested more frequently
Ability to Add Tests to a Route on the Schedule Page
- When using the Schedule Test for Device button you can now add a test directly to a route, or create a new route for it to be added to
Show Device Page
- Each Device now has a button to view it
- This new page contains important details about the device and the history of past tests
Ability to Add Attachments on the Test Results Entry Page
- If a device has been scheduled to be tested, attachments can now be added on the same page where test results are entered
- This makes it easier to capture pictures of failed devices while testing
Dashboard Boxes are Now Links
- Most of the items on the Dashboard are now links that take you directly where you need to go to take action
Track Devices that Require Appointments
- Each device can now be marked as requiring an appointment or not
- The top of each customer record contains an easy indicator stating whether or not any of the customer’s devices require an appointment
- This helps make sure there are no wasted trips to a customer’s home without making the proper arrangements first
Take a look when you have a chance and let us know what you think!
Not a customer? Sign up for your free trial today!