It’s one of my favorite times of the year–the holiday season! (It falls second only to those days in the early summer that start out crisp and cool– and open up into a hot afternoons and warm evenings.) With the gift-giving season nearly upon us, I’ve put together a list of present ideas for backlow testers, irrigation workers, and plumbers. They range from downright silly to thoughtful and useful. Give a great gift to someone in your life!
After all, it’s only 19 more sleeps ’til Christmas!
1. Tactile Work Gloves like these. Being able to work with small things while keeping warm and dry is essential.
2. Quick Connect Test Cock Adapters — Midwest makes these. This makes tightening connections so much easier!
3. Water Resitant phone case — https://www.otterbox.com/
4. It’s likely your giftee spends a lot of time in his truck. (Is giftee even a word?–I don’t think so. Just go with it) Consider truck-related accessories–like a nifty seat stuffer to keep things from falling between the cracks. You could do a whole themed gift of travel-related presents, ranging from insulated mugs to a better car stereo.
5. What about quick chargers for cell phones? I got one of these last year in my stocking (Thanks, Santa!) and it’s been a life-saver! It fits in my wallet so it’s easy to always have on hand. Just remember to charge it between uses.
6. For a sillier but cute idea, consider a business card holder, like this nuts-and-bolts plumber.
7. And last, but certainly not least—consider a free trial to C3backflow–hey, give yourself a gift this year! We won’t tell Santa.