At Syncta, we’re changing the game with our revolutionary backflow prevention software solution. We help you spend more time focusing on maintaining a healthy water system and less time on paperwork. See below to learn how we can help you.
Eliminate Paper & Frustrations
- Compatible with the mobile devices you are already using today (Apple & Android)
- Simple, smart user interface that only displays the information you need to see
- Instantly generate PDF test reports for submission to Water Purveyors without duplicate data entry
- Electronically submit test reports via email. If you’re required to log into a separate system to submit results, we can help you simplify that process.
Securely Host Your Data in the Cloud
- Your data is available whenever you need it, anytime, anywhere
- No need to download software or maintain your own server, we handle that for you!
- Real-time maintenance and feature releases without service interruption
- 24-hour performance monitoring
Schedule Efficient Routes
- Proactively create routes and assign them to specific testers
- Easily search and sort through your customers and devices to add them to routes
- Optimize routes for maximum efficiency or organize based on your own needs
- Manually move pins on the map when devices are located on large properties
Quotes and Work Orders
- Quickly create a quote, giving customers information up front before work begins
- Turn a quote into a work order with the click of a button
- Easily change a completed work order into an invoice
- Partial sync with QuickBooks® Desktop or QuickBooks Online
- New customers in QuickBooks are added in Syncta
- New invoices in Syncta are added in QuickBooks
QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Exceptional Customer Support
Our team has 10 years of experience testing backflow devices in the field, 15+ years in Enterprise IT, and 10 years in customer success and program management. With our varied backgrounds, you can be assured that our team understands backflow and will continually integrate your feedback into our innovative solution.